Thursday, February 12, 2009

my unfunny valentine

I thought my readers would be interested to know that good ole' Irene still has not found it in her heart to forgive or forget (to her, the f------ and f----- words, respectively). I just received for Valentine's Day a photo of her highness (see below) cuddling happily with her new "fiancee" (her term), "Stefano" (almost certainly not his real name, probably some guy she just met at the flea market). Frankly, the timing, the whole "Valentines Day" format strike me as extremely vicious. However, I am not going to dignify her (failed-ha!) attempt to hurt me by responding in any way, and I request that none of you attempts to make contact with Ms. Papas without first speaking to me.

("Stefano" indeed! What a creep the guy probably is! How I loathe him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment